Thursday, August 11, 2011


Ungus got his first "big boy" dog biscuit the other day. They are supposed to be too big and hard for puppies, but have you guys ever looked in Ungus' mouth? They could make a new "Jaws" movie with those. Mom was following him around, trying to be inconspicuous, checking to see what Ungus would do with the BIG biscuit. Ungus was watching her out of the corner of his eye. He went in the TV room, then the porch, then the office, with Mom tailing him. Mom called Dad and said, "I think Ungus isn't feeling well. He isn't even trying to eat his new biscuit." They kept on tailing Ungus through the house, him toting the biscuit that was as big as his head. Finally I asked him if he was sick and what would make him feel better? He answered, "I'd feel lots better if they would let me HIDE my biscuit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment