Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Every day is a day to remember - and remember - and remember...

I love my new little brother - I really do, but he is a constant attention getter. Mom says I was like that when I was puppy, but I really don't remember being such a pest! Ungus is either sound asleep or getting into everything, all at once (he is really fast!). Nothing in between.

I can't just talk to him without him jitterbugging all around me, trying to get me to play. Which, don't get me wrong, is fun, but he nips a lot and he has little needle teeth that are really sharp!  Dad has little needle marks all over his hands 'cause Ungus hasn't learned yet that you only get to chomp while playing if there are gloves on.

I hope, sharing this blog, to ease some of my exasperations with being a good big brother, and not getting any credit for it. Whoops - Ungus just broke something! If I had done that, I would have been scolded. Mom just said, "It was an accident." If it was an accident, why are there tooth-marks on it? Well, I get to help clean up. He is sort of cute - in the right light - when he is clean - and asleep

1 comment: